Thursday, December 29, 2011

Breaking Dawn Took Home EW's Best Wedding of 2011 Award

From HWHills.com:

Twilight Breaking Dawn took home Best Wedding Of 2011 Prize. Apparently Entertainment Weekly,recently threw a little contest for Best Wedding of 2011,and despite not even being a real life wedding, Breaking Dawn part 1 took the trophy anyways.

Now,that’s pretty major. You know you’ve got it going on when the “make believe” stuff starts taking out the real stuff. It beat out Kate and Prince William’s Royal Wedding,and a couple of other popular weddings.

EW’s resident wedding planner David Tutera gave the Bdawn wedding an A- grade,and said, he “thought it was stunning. I know it’s a movie, it’s not real, but if you’re going to spend money on a wedding, there’s one to copy.”

He also commented on William and Kate’s royal wedding,stating, “I would give that a B+. I thought it was wonderful. I thought fashion was an A, but overall I thought B+. I was hoping they wouldn’t be as safe as they were, but I understand why they were.”

It’s no surprise that he gave the Kim Kardashian wedding a big,fat F grade,and said, “I’m appalled and disgusted about everything that they did. I don’t care how beautiful it was, I think it was unfortunately a very well calculated business agreement.”

No comments: