Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bella's Birthday Quiz

How well do you know Bella's special day?


1. In Twilight, what birthday present from her mom does she regret not packing?

2. In New Moon, who is the 1st to greet Bella happy birthday?

3. What does her dad giver her for her birthday?

4. What does her mom give her?

5. According to Bella, what’s the worst thing that happens with birthdays?

6. According to Edward, at what age do women usually start getting upset over their birthdays?

7. What movie do Bella & Edward watch before heading to her party at the Cullen's?

8. What does Edward let Bella do since it’s her birthday?

9. Edward says the Cullens are excited for Bella because the last birthday party they had was in 1935. For who?

10. What color and what flower does Alice use abundantly for Bella’s birthday party?

11. What color are her presents wrapped in?

12. What present does Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper give her?

13. Whose present causes Bella to cut her finger?

14. What do Carlisle & Esme get her?

15. What does Edward give her?

16. What belated gift does Jake give her for her birthday?

17. In Breaking Dawn, for her birthday, Bella gets keys to what?

18. Who is the 1st to greet Bella for her 19th Birthday?

Click HERE for answers.

Source: Twilighters Anonymous

6 comments:

Patty said...

Gosh, it has been a while since I've read Twilight. I didn't remember a lot of the answers. I think I need to read it again!!

Tara D. said...

I didn't do so hot. :(

Moon Devious said...

I got 14 right...it was a piece of cake! Lol...tis no irritated grizzly. :)

-Melissa- said...

I better read Twilight again. I missed a lot.

Cindy said...

Wow, a couple of those even stumped me!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think i got them all right. I'm almost finished reading new moon. AGAIN. fourth time! lol.