Monday, September 6, 2010

Dakota Fanning: Her Journey and Her Ultimate Dream


From EntertainmentandShowBiz.com:

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s co-star from Twilight saga Dakota Fanning walked into the corridors of Hollywood right when she was a child as she featured in ‘I Am Sam’ at the ripe age of 7.

Dakota may be riding high on her new found success with Twilight and The Runaways fetching her the attention a young actress needs, but she has her feet firmly on the ground and isn’t taking the fame for grounded.

She feels, “I know this is what I want to do for the rest of my life but I think that everything can end tomorrow. You have to live your life for the moment and not take it for granted. I don’t think you ever feel completely secure.”

Dakota is grateful for whatever she has achieved so far and that, too, at a bare age of 16. “I feel so lucky to have had some of the opportunities that I’ve had. I know some people aren’t that lucky, to be at the right place at the right time or do the right movie.”

However, her ultimate dream is to work with her idol Jodie Foster, the sensational and powerful actress. Here’s hoping that I would still be writing about Dakota 20 years down the line…. (ENSNN)

No comments: