Sunday, July 3, 2011

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Intimate "Breaking Dawn" Posters

In a new set of Breaking Dawn movie posters, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart get intimate, a far cry from Twilight posters of the past. As you'll recall for the first film, Rob's character protectingly stands behind his love as the Cullen family looms in the background. For New Moon, it's Taylor Lautner who's the protector as he stands in the middle, keeping the fantasy world's version of Romeo & Juliet apart. Then for the third film, Eclipse, Kristen is a vampire sandwich as she stands between her two potential suitors. But for the upcoming fourth film, it's all about tender loving.


Check out these Breaking Dawn promo posters that were released in the Philippines. They show Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's characters as a loving couple who can't keep their hands off each other. In one image, Rob hold's K-Stew's hand to his heart. In another, a frightened Kristen cuddles up in her man's arms for protection. But in the third (and sure to be a fan favorite), the two cuddle up in bed...



Story via Entertainment

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's kind of hard for their not to be intimate posters for Breaking Dawn if you have read the books. I love the blog I moderate because it follows all sorts of films but there has been so much excitement around these two actors and this Saga. Since I do need research options I recently got a cool new device called a Sling Adapter from Dish Network for free thru a rebate as it gives me the ability to bring tons of movies with me and my programming package including all sorts of useful material. It gives me access to online features which is filled with tons of entertainment and helpful links. Now yes there are a lot of movies but there are also thousands of TV episodes as well and scheduling of DVR events remotely if need be. http://bit.ly/ieFqCg My work for Dish Network requires a bit of travel which takes me away from my two hobbies; a blog which focuses on the lead character in a movie adapted usually from a book and the actor during that point in his life and ties the two together and my music composition. Having my iPad and my new Sling Adapter gives me access to a lot of the research material I need I which I can watch while I travel covering the rest of the material during my travels as well. When I get home then I write and jam with my band who are so accommodating to my schedule, I love them for it! When I get home from my next trip I plan on discussing the publicity point of romance off the screen.