Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kellan Lutz - Calvin Klein X Underwear Model!!!!

'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz has become the latest celebrity to model for Calvin Klein Underwear.

The actor, who plays Emmett Cullen in the 'Twilight' films, is the star of the new Calvin Klein X Underwear range.

He told People: "I started out modelling so this is the pinnacle. What more can you do than be on a billboard for something that you grew up thinking was super sexy and classy? It's really prestigious and I love it."

AdvertisementOn stripping to his underwear, he said: "With modelling, there are guys who do the 'Zoolander' thing and it shows off as desperation.

"You just have to have confidence, kick back and have fun with it."

He continued: "I don't see myself as perfect. I never will be and I never want to be. I'm not the good-looking guy with the nice hair like ['Twilight' co-star] Rob Pattinson. I enjoy being not so pretty."

Lutz's ad will debut in March.

Source: RTE Entertainment

3 comments:

Bitten said...

Cough, sputter, clears throat...dang!

Janel said...

Yummy!

Emily said...

ome!yayyyyyy!