Monday, February 22, 2010

Will Twilight Movies Go 3D?


From MovieNewsMovieTrailers.com:

While the big question on the table is whether the fourth book in the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn, will be one or two films, with the growing use of technology there is one more question as well, should it be in 3D?

However, instead of waiting to see what Summit Entertainment decides to do, one website decided to launch a poll to see what the public thinks. However, while the votes are being tabulated, there are several factors that should be considered.

To begin, a 3D movie will add an extra fee into the ticket, which is no doubt going to be purchased by mass millions regardless of what happens. Plus, the 3D effects alone could lure many people into the film who otherwise might have skipped it. Of course, for the regular Twilight crowd, paying the extra fee may be quite maddening especially if the film does not deliver.

On the other hand, there is no way that werewolves and vampires do not belong on the 3D screen, in fact just about everything would look great. Although there are a few Twilight fans who do not want to feel as if they are there while Bella and Edward are busy getting intimate.

So what do you think? Should the Saga go 3D?

8 comments:

Florentina said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

don't but Breaking Dawn in 3D, that would ruin everything!
that would be so bad... twilihgt in 3D...

HELL NO!!!!


HS

Anonymous said...

no!!

Anonymous said...

I renewed my trend micro on september this year, b/c I've had it for so long and it nevergave me problems. My computer has detendted so many viruses, and it crashed on me. I had the blue screen for so long, I had to reset it and b/c i had no hard drive I lost all my work. I have been trying to get in touch with trend micro but I can't find a phone that will work. What can I do, I paid worth a year, and already uninstalled it on november, and evr since my computer works way better. I want my refund but I cant seem to get in touch with anyone. [url=http://gordoarsnaui.com]santoramaa[/url]

Unknown said...

I think Eclipse would have been good in 3D just because it's the most action packed of the four. Breaking dawn, ehhh... i really don't know how i feel about that. Its one thing to see the Reneesme birth scene but to feel like you're there.. I get the feeling people might be using their popcorn buckets for something else... "/

Anonymous said...

honestly ... having any of the twilight saga movies in 3D would kinda suck. I mean sure, there would have to be some positives about it, but don't ruin the movies now.

Anonymous said...

WHAT! NO! it will ruin the whole experience! and not to mention 3D movies cost ALOT!

College Term Papers said...

Thanks for share this information, i really didn't know about that, will get advantage from this,Thanks for share this

Anonymous said...

You need to check out what Sweet and Saucy did on her site . . . Edward and Bella's wedding . . . check it out @ http://www.mysweetandsaucy.com/2010/02/twilight-photo-shoot/