Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ashley & Joe Have Met the Parents


From EOnline.com:

Ashley Greene is opening up about her "traveling relationship" with Joe Jonas.

"We met through mutual friends in London, which is crazy because we both live in L.A," the 'Twilight' actress told Teen Vogue. "He's sweet and really funny, which is huge for me." It seems things are getting pretty serious for the couple with Ashley revealing, "...We've already met each others parents, which I think is a good result of the kind of lifestyle we live."

Ashley, 23, told the magazine what she enjoys doing most with Joe, 21, is cooking. "I've got this amazing kitchen, and he's getting me into it. It's really nice and almost therapeutic; we put on music and just kind of go into this zone."

As for how she deals with his rabid fans, the 'Twilight' star says that she's adjusted. "There's always going to be anti in this industry. ... I have dealt with anti before our relationship, and I will always have to deal with it. There will always be people who love me or hate me. That's why I try to focus on the positive."

No comments: