Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Robert to Sing in Breaking Dawn?


From Metro.co.uk:

Pattinson is being lined up to perform Renesmee’s Lullaby during a scene in the forthcoming movie, according to MTV.

The actor, 24, will reportedly sing and play the piano during his solo spot which will showcase his musical talents.

It won't be the first time cinema-goers have heard his dulcet tones - R-Pattz has already had two songs of his called Never Think and Let Me Sign featured on the Twilight soundtrack.

Last year, Pattinson played an impromptu gig in one lucky fan's living room as part of the Songs From A Room project.

He also admitted in the past that he wanted to be a rapper when he was 14.

'Music is my back-up plan if acting fails. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket,' he told Parade.com last year.

'I kind of want to do [an album] at the end of the year - all my friends are recording albums and I'm very annoyed about it, but I can't do two things at once.

'I don't know how people like Jennifer Lopez can act and also sing. I'm just like, 'I can't'. But, hopefully, I'll find some time to get it together.'

No comments: