Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lea Michele Meets Taylor Lautner


From TheCelebrityCafe.com:

If someone were to ask Glee’s Lea Michele if she was on team Edward or team Jacob, she’d probably answer team Jacob.

The actress met the Twilight stud for the first time on Thursday at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s luncheon, and made a big impression on the actor.

Michele, 25, who was introduced to Lautner, was as giddy as any Twilight fan might be when meeting their favorite werewolf. She greeted Lautner with a hug and told the crowd “I promise to control myself.” Although she felt she may have scared him, he thought she was a “doll.”

"I was so nervous. I was just shaking and shaking,” she told E! Online ‘s Marc Malikin. She added that after pictures she told him “it was going to be our wedding picture. He is going to think I'm crazy,” she said.

But Lautner didn’t think she was crazy.

"I love her. I had never met her before. She is such a doll,” he said.

Even though Michele would love to see Lautner appear on Glee, which came as a suggestion after their meeting, Lautner would rather not do it.

"I definitely can't sing," he said. "That would be a nightmare."

No comments: