Monday, March 15, 2010

Rob Wants to Record Album

From NME.com:

Twilight actor Robert Pattinson has said he plans to make an album later this year because he is "annoyed" that his friends are all doing well in the music world.

Pattinson, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the film series, used to perform at open mic nights before finding fame. He is now planning to take his musical interest to a new level, reports The Sun.

"I want to do one [an album] at the end of the year," he said. "All my friends are recording albums and I'm very annoyed about it. I don't know how people can act and also sing. I'll find some time to do it."

The soundtrack for the most recent Twilight instalment, New Moon, included contributions from Muse, Thom Yorke and The Killers.

Pattinson sang and co-wrote one track, 'Never Think', on the original Twilight soundtrack in 2008.

No comments: