Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Esme's New TV Show

Elizabeth Reaser, better known to all of us as Esme Cullen, will be starting in her own TV show which premiere's this Friday, 10/3 on CBS. Funny thing is: On this show, her name is Bella.

Here's a summary of the show:

“THE EX LIST is a comedic drama about Bella Bloom (Elizabeth Reaser, Grey's Anatomy) - a single, 30-something, successful business owner who is surprised to learn from a psychic that she's already dated her future husband AND there's a catch: if she doesn't find him in the next year, she'll remain alone forever. During a bachelorette party for her sister, Daphne (Rachel Boston, American Dreams), Bella learns from the psychic she must revisit her past relationships and sort through the mistakes to find her soul mate."

Did you know Esme was on Grey's Anatomy??? I didn't, but then again, I don't watch that show. I will check out this premiere, though ~ I hope it's good!

8 comments:

hoLLy said...

i don't watch grey's anatomy either so i didn't know! i wonder how good her new show will be. and thats so funny that her name is Bella!

hoLLy said...

the crossword puzzles on the side are fun, did you just add that link?

Cindy said...

I added the links a few days ago.

Cindy said...

She looks just a little too dark for a vampire, don't you think?

Moon Devious said...

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy either... but i believe i've heard somewhere that she was on the show. It's definitely weird that her name is Bella on the show. And i'm sure they'll do a good job "lightening her up" for the movie. :) Anything is possible.

Tara D. said...

C'mon, dontcha think they could have given her a different name?!? It's too weird.

Cindy said...

Sorry, Esme, I wasn't too impressed. Too racy for me.

Anonymous said...

I love Elizabeth Reaser. Im sure her new show will be great, if you watched grey's you know she's a great actress. I hope she comes out on new moon. Love Esme!