Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Robert Pattinson in DALLAS on Nov. 11th

**He is coming on Nov. 11th to the Galleria. See our "Twilight Talent Tours" post for details (above) **

**Update** From Twilightseriestheories.com: “Unfortunately, now Rob Pattison cannot get in to Dallas in time to do our Victory Plaza event or be on TV with Gary Cogill (and I have told Gary ). The autograph event later on in the afternoon is still happening (time/place/tbd). Just stayed tuned!”

I, personally, have not been able to verify this with the Good Morning Texas website, but if it's true, I'm sure we'll be hearing about it pretty soon on TV. Anyone want to go with me? I'm definitely in ~ it's super close to my office.

Here's what's being reported by Twilight Series Theories:

"That’s right, Rob will be in Big D! I have some specifics for everyone, that I got from Good Morning Texas…

"YES...Robert Pattinson will be "live" on Good Morning Texas in our
Victory Park Studios In front of the AAC on Tuesday Nov. 11th...they are
planning a big deal outside our studio that morning...
Hope that helps...
He will be on "live' at 9 am or a few minutes before...get there
early...might be a big crowd..."

10 comments:

Sheba's Mommy said...

Man, you Texans are lucky, I wish I could go with you! ;)

Patty said...

Sounds like fun. Make sure you guys get some good pictures!

hoLLy said...

very cool! i wouldn't be able to go because i have to get the girls to school that time of the morning;(

Tara D. said...

I'm going to have to go and take a look see. I love Robert.

sharon said...

hey i am coming! we can hang out together that day! :)
p.s. i found this on google search trying to find out more info about it

Anonymous said...

I e-mailed the people that do Good Morning Texas, or whoever and they said no, he's not going to be on there anymore.

CPriest2013 said...

He won't be on Good Morning Texas but he will still be there for an autograph session.

Anonymous said...

When and where is the autograph session? DOes anyone know?

Cindy said...

Everything is still TBD. I'll check into it and will post my finding as soon as I know something.

Anonymous said...

man, the public Q & A was so disappointing... nobody would SHUT UP! we couldn't hear a word he said. i don't know whether he left because he was finished, or if he just gave up cause everyone wouldn't STOP YELLING!