Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twilight Movie - New Trailer


Here's the third and final trailer. I found it again - Yay!!

Here's some info about the new movie trailer coming out next week. This is from Seth @ stepheniemeyer.com

"Summit has let us know that there will be a new, final trailer for TWILIGHT coming soon! It will be debuting in theatres on Friday, October 10th in front of certain movies (it is at the discretion of the individual theatres). There will also be a sneak peak of the new trailer on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, October 9th. Immediately following the sneak peak, Summit is letting the fans be the first to see the trailer online in its entirety and share it.

What you need to know:

You can see the trailer first online before it's officially released, via the Twilight widget. If you don't have the widget, you can grab it from the official film site at TwilightTheMovie.com.
The trailer will be available exclusively via the widget starting at 8:00 PM PST on October 9th for one hour, before launching in HD on MySpace at 9:00 PM PST.
A countdown clock will be added to the widget shortly, counting down to this highly anticipated event."

I've added the widget so we will all have access to it!!

19 comments:

Moon Devious said...

I'm definitely going to have to remember that one!

Sheba's Mommy said...

I really can't wait to see the new trailer!!

-Melissa- said...

I can't wait! Just a few more days.

Moon Devious said...

Grr. My computer isn't working at home so i'm not going to be able to see it. I'll have to wait until tomorrow at work. Boo...

Cindy said...

You can see it on ET tonight at 6:30 on ABC, I believe.

Sheba's Mommy said...

YAY for tonight!! Can't wait!

Cindy said...

I was wrong, apparently this is going to be on the widget at 10pm CST. (Dallas time). But ET is on at 6:30 on ABC in Dallas. I hope I get home in time to see it. I've already seen the preview of it and it looks good!

ACDC2005 said...

I don't know why, but this widget shows up as a big black box....

hoLLy said...

just watched it. AMAZING!

Sheba's Mommy said...

I just got paid today and I know money is going to be really tight next month, so I went out and bought fourty bucks worth of theater gift cards so I would not spend that money on anything but seeing that movie at least four times! LOL My cousin said "It's like a movie savings accout." hehehe Very true! But I don't want to let my being short money next month from keeping me from seeing the most anticipated film of the year! ;)
Oh, p.s.- I got the calendar today too. :D Oh yeah, and I bought my cousin who is spending the night with me tonight "Twilight". She said she was looking for a good book to read and I couldn't resist buying her Twilight. :)

Cindy said...

Melissa Said:
Wow! I love it!
October 9, 2008 7:25 PM

Cindy said...

Sheba's Mommy Said:
Man, that was WAY cool!! I LOVED it!!
October 9, 2008 7:36 PM

Cindy said...

Holly Said:
WOW! that was awesome-definitely the best trailer yet! i SOOOOO can't wait to see it!

October 9, 2008 8:39 PM

Cindy said...

Sheba's Mommy Said:
I just watched it on ET too, it was GREAT!

October 9, 2008 9:10 PM

Cindy said...

I've read the books four times now and I'm still not tired of them. I wonder how many times I'm going to want to watch the movie???? I am so stoked!!!!!! This is definitely the best trailer ever. Oh, and the kissing.....YAWZA!!!

October 9, 2008 10:23 PM

Cindy said...

Moon Devious Said:
I was kinda worried about the movie from the previous trailers. Im not anymore! Oh my dear lord............ -sigh-

October 10, 2008 10:06 AM

Cindy said...

Tara Said:
Oh my gosh!!! I seriously got a little flushed watching them kiss. That was so hot! I can't wait to watch the movie. **shriek**

Sheba's Mommy said...

Gotta love the countdown, very cool!

Cindy said...

I'm bummed! They took off all our access to the trailer. I'll try and see if I can find it somewhere else. I guess we had it longer than I expected we would, so I guess that's a bonus. I do like see the day ticked down though :-)