Friday, April 3, 2009

Rob's First Photoshoot!

Okay, I must admit that I giggled a bit when I first came across these pictures. Here he is, cutie pie Robert Pattinson, topless and in his underwear. Does it get much better than that? Um, well maybe. I think he may have looked better with his clothes on, considering how boyish he looks. Here he is this young kid (I wonder how old he was when this was shot); it kinda weirded me out seeing him trying to be all sexy. What do you guys think?
But I'll admit it, I did get a laugh out of the pictures, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. You can read more about this photoshoot along with more pictures in Star Magazine. Here's just a preview of what the article has to say:

"He's the planet's hottest heartthrob now, but Robert Pattinson was a shy, nervous beginner during his first sexy modeling shoot with (gulp!) a girl.

The Twilight star posed with British model Lucy Flower in 2001 in retro-style Miu Miu swimwear during a London shoot for the South China Morning Post newspaper’s weekend magazine. 'Robert was such a shy, reserved little boy back then, I never would have thought he had that kind of superstardom ahead of him,' Lucy tells Star in an exclusive interview. 'Also, I don’t believe he was very comfortable with the outfit he had to wear and the fact that he was shirtless. So it’s not surprising that he was so quiet and seemed so nervous that day.'

Pick up the new issue of Star, on newsstands now, for more of Rob's secret shirtless pics!"
And just one more thought, I was almost certain he was posing with a mannequin until I read the article. I had to look at the girl really closely to see that she was, in fact, a real person. LOL I wonder if that was the look they were going for. If so, they did an awesome job.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy Flower should be cast as a vampire in the new movie. Look how pale she is, no make-up needed!

Cindy said...

That's hillarious!!!!! And what's up with those shoes?

Anonymous said...

The socks and shoes are nasty!! But holy crap take her secret to get the cullens that white!! She looks like she belongs in the clan.

Shelly said...

A little disturbing!! His face is adorable, but I cringe to see the creamy white thighs of any male...brrr...

MichelleW said...

That's so weird, lol. I could see Lucy playing Tanya though.

Manô said...

Oh no!

Anonymous said...

she really could play tanya or jane if she had more of a baby face but they already have dakota fanning who fits the part better. yeah this pic gives me goose bumps.....bad goose bumps. uuuggghhhh.....eww

Anonymous said...

omg!i thought that girl was a statue!!!lol he looked good back then

Anonymous said...

He looks so hot