Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Taylor Lautner on the set!

*Spoiler Alert* If you haven't read New Moon and don't want it spoiled by us as to what happens, please discontinue reading. Taylor Lautner came out to meet and greet Twilight fans while filming scenes for New Moon recently. Sources say that the scene he was currently doing was after The Breakup when Bella goes on a date with both Mike and Jacob. I have to admit, I'd almost forgotten about that part of the book, but it was a good one. Ah, I wished men fought over me that way, lol. :) Fans that flocked there that day had nothing but great things to say about meeting Taylor; he was genuine and really went out of his way to show he cared. I think he's looking pretty good, definitely bulking up. And those eyes, so intense!
To hear an account of one of the fans there (and to see more pictures), click here. I wish I lived nearby, I'd be on the set everyday, okay maybe not. What I meant to say was, I'd be there morning, noon, and night. :)
*Pictures by Vancityallie.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish i was there. Taylor is so hot

Anonymous said...

he looks drained and tired.