Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Interview with Kellan


Via NMM

"Kellan Lutz recently gave an interview to TwilightParentsExaminer where he talked about fans, staying in shape, dealing with the paparazzi plus much much more!

On the paparazzi:

Everyone’s so loving and supporting- there’s no haters. There’s so many Twilight fans that have given me presents- gummy bears or chew toys for my dog. It’s so humbling; people wanting to have a picture with me or wanting me to sign something. It’s so endearing.

But when we’re here working 12, 14, 16 hour days, on our off days we just want to be a normal human being and go get a bite to eat or go play pool and be normal. We just want to get out of our hotel rooms or apartments, but we can’t, and that’s a tough thing. And we don’t always want to have to look our best. I just love dressing comfy to go out, but we can’t because there’s always photographers there.

The other day I was working out at the gym. Photographers were shooting from across the street through the windows of the gym to me working out. I couldn’t just work out and blow off some steam. So where does the privacy start and the publicity end? When is it enough?

On Rob and the paparazzi:

There’s no way I could be doing what I do now if I were Edward. Its such hard shoes to fill compared to the fans who fell in love with Bella and Edward in the book series because they ARE the book in a way, and then you add in Jacob. For every million fans we have, they have 10 times. It’s just a different world. And like hanging out with Rob, it’s tough to see what he has to go through. It’s really tough for him because you can’t put a price on your life, your freedom, your happiness, and it’s gonna go on for a couple of years. It’s tough when you can’t even leave your hotel room to go get a coffee.

more after the break… [click to continue…]"

No comments: