Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dreaming of Twilight

Okay, so I admit it.....I've started to dream about Twilight. I'm surprised it took this long, but it only started happening a few nights ago. Now, of course, my dream was pretty stupid, which most of my dreams are, but it got me to thinking: How many others are dreaming of Twilight, too?

So, have you had a Twilight dream yet? If so, what was it about?

Like I said, mine was stupid: Basically I went to see the movie and then all of a sudden I was Bella in the movie. After Mike locked me in a room, thinking it was for my own good, I guess, he and Jessica went into a room where James was waiting for them. I snuck out my room -- apparently Mike is too stupid to lock a door -- and ran to the elevator to make my escape. So sorry Mike and Jessica......you can imagine how that ended ~ there was a lot of screaming, which actually woke me up. Silly, I know. Trust me, next time I better be dreaming about EDWARD!!!!! How Mike and Jessica crept their little booger selves into my dream is beyond me.

So what's your dream??? C'mon, I know you've had one.....and I'm sure your dreams are much more interesting than mine ~ let's hear 'em. I hope to be updating this post with a much, much better dream in the future!!

11 comments:

Tara D. said...

Haha, I actually had my first dream a few nights ago as well. Weird, huh? I guess I was supposed to be Bella, but I was holding onto Edward and kissing him. I just remember feeling SO in love! And then I had to wake up, bummer. I wish I could have dreams of him every night

hoLLy said...

you are so funny!(the "how mike and jessica crept their little booger selves.." line cracked me up. i've had a dream. i was bella and i think someone was chasing me, but i don't remember much else.

Tara D. said...

Cindy, I love your latest 'You know you're obsessed when' line. I feel rather obsessive over the books too. Sometimes I don't want to lend them out either, they're like my children. lol But at the same time, I want others to enjoy the books too. Hmmm It's definitely a struggle!

Cindy said...

Tara, Remember when you lent your books to me and I was super nervous that I would hurt them??? I know now that that must have been really hard for you ~ thanks so much for trusting me, but.....I just don't think I have it in me to be so trusting of others. Of course, I'd let you borrow them if you needed to because I trust you ~ but just Joe Blow off the street, yeah, I think not!

Tara D. said...

I hadn't a problem with you borrowing them, though. I wanted you to read them, just so we're clear. I was excited to hand them off to you!

Patty said...

I have to admit it- I haven't had a Twilight dream yet. Maybe someday!

Andrea The Freak said...

Haven't had one yet.

I cracked up at "Apparently Mike is too stupid to lock a door."

Moon Devious said...

I had a dream about Twilight the first time i read the books ( im on my second round....wanted to have my head full of the details when the movie came out) and i cant remember what it was about, but i do know...it was awesome...lol

hoLLy said...

cindy, tara told me she didn't want to let you borrow them. she thought you would lose them or spill a drink on them or take them to the bathroom with you. she didn't trust you at all. :)

heee heeee. j/k

Tara D. said...

You're such a brat, Holly! lol

Unknown said...

Lol, good lord.

I dreamt that Edward was my proffessor at Uni for Biology studies and for some STRANGE reason he knew whenever I was sucking things out of my thumb.

Then I was jumping off cliffs but each time I landed on another cliff although I clearly was jumping into water. I did this quite a bit.

Then some japanese ran about me in a middle of WWII, hmm then Jacob threw me over his shoulder and yelled, "You're late!"

Even though I didn't see his face I knew it was Jacob and he ran with me straight into my Biology Lecture hall (somehow, damn werewolves have it in for me...)

And then everyone turned arouned to stare at me like I just pulled a Bella and fell flat on my face or something...

I remember him (Edward) saying to me just before I woke up, "I appluad your creativity, it really brightens my boring day but try to put a little of that ingenious mind to working or I will be seeing you the next century in this lecture hall."

Edward. Was. Pretty. Scary. Of all things to dream of... Lessons? But hey, Prissy Edward is still kinda hot~