Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Bikes

Here are the motorcycles as listed on www.stepheniemeyer.com. Bella's really does look pretty sad next to Edward's ~ even though I thought Edward's should be a little more flashy than this ~ but what do I know, I'm only a girl who doesn't like motorcycles.

The entire motorcycle bit was a dark time for me because of the whole Jacob fiasco, but looking back at it now, I know that Bella was only doing it to be able to hear Edward's voice, so.....I guess that makes it okay or whatever :-)

Bella's Honda

Edward's Ducati

Jacob's Harley

6 comments:

Tara D. said...

I don't know, I think Edward's bike is HOT! hee hee And yeah, Bella's bike is puny. :)

Cindy said...

I'm not saying I don't like Edward's bike, I guess I was just expecting red flames or something like that..... :-)

Allison said...

I love your blog, I was just going to tell you which you probably have seen already but cutestblogontheblock.com has a breaking dawn layout. Just in case you were interested. OH and good job with all the info, it's impressive! Keep up the good work.

hoLLy said...

me like that ducati. me like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

no offence but in the book edwards bike was black... and i was expecting a better bike shell for bella

Anonymous said...

This image is very immpressive, you are good photographer