Friday, August 15, 2008

"I'm Betting on Alice"

This week's Hightlight: ALICE CULLEN

Q - What was Alice's full name prior to meeting Jasper and joining the Cullen family?
A - Mary Alice Brandon. Alice was born in Biloxi, Mississippi around 1901.

Q - Although Alice has no memories of her human life, Bella discovers the secret to Alice’s past in the book “Twilight.” Where did Alice live prior to her transformation?
A - In a mental asylum. While Alice lived in the asylum, she attracted the attention of the vampire who would eventually change her into an immortal herself. He was killed before she regained consciousness and she was left to her own defenses.

Q - Which vampire, who attempted to kill Bella, once tried to murder Alice prior to her transformation?
A - James. James began hunting Alice while she was imprisoned in the asylum. A vampire who worked in the asylum freed Alice and changed her before James could kill her. When he discovered what the vampire had done, James killed him.

Q - Where did Alice and Jasper finally meet in 1948?
A - A diner in Philadelphia. Alice saw Jasper in her visions and, upon meeting him, announced that he had kept her waiting “a long time.”

Q - Rosalie and Emmett like to flaunt their love and have had numerous weddings. How many times have Alice and Jasper been officially married?
A - Unlike Rosalie and Emmett’s flamboyant relationship, Alice and Jasper have a more spiritual connection and never felt the need to make their union official more than once.

Q - Which of the following best describes Alice's hair?
A - Short, black, and spiky. Alice is described as being pixie-like in appearance because of her short hair, small features, and diminutive stature.

Q - At the end of “Eclipse,” which event does Bella finally concede to let Alice plan?
A - Edward and Bella's wedding. Alice selects Bella’s wedding dress, a creation by designer Perrine Bruyere, who specializes in recreating opulent gowns modeled after early twentieth century fashions. After seeing the beautiful dress, Bella asks Alice to be her maid of honor.

Information gotten from: http://www.funtrivia.com/en/subtopics/Im-betting-on-Alice--All-About-Alice-Cullen-273658.html

11 comments:

Patty said...

Neat article. I like Alice!!

Anonymous said...

Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple and I think they would make a great couple in real life. My friend thinks they would make a great looking baby and I agree

Anonymous said...

I believe that Edward Cullen is the hottest thing to ever walk the Earth!!!!!! He is a sexy boy. He would have a cute baby! I think who ever said that Jasper and Alice would make a cute couple in real life I agree also. I think that Edward Cullen is the hottest thing that ever walked the Earth!!!!!! To conclude my message by saying that Edward Cullen is the hottest thing to ever walk the FACE of the Earth, there I changed it. I want to make-out with Edward Cullen. Okay then BYE!!

Anonymous said...

I disagree with the other anonymous, Jasper Hale is the hottest thing to ever walk the earth or even to exist in the universe. No matter how many times other anonymous says that Edward is the hottest thing to ever walk the face of the earth........

SHES WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I disagree with the other anonymous, Jasper Hale is the hottest thing to ever walk the earth or even to exist in the universe. No matter how many times other anonymous says that Edward is the hottest thing to ever walk the face of the earth........

SHES WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple in the books there always together and they have each others backs.How Alice became a vampire and how she doesnt remeber her past i feel sorry for her about that sometimes i wish i didnt remember my past at all.I also feel sorry for Jasper for having to put up with feeling eveyones emotions all the time that must make it hard to go to school and deal with that.

Anonymous said...

Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple in the books there always together and they have each others backs.How Alice became a vampire and how she doesnt remeber her past i feel sorry for her about that sometimes i wish i didnt remember my past at all.I also feel sorry for Jasper for having to put up with feeling eveyones emotions all the time that must make it hard to go to school and deal with that.

Anonymous said...

alice and jasper are my fav characters. i'd like to hear the whole of their stories. not just little pieces of them.

Little Alice said...

I just LOVE the Twilight books.Though, I do like Alice...

Brandi said...

Hey I just started a twilight yuku page... would love for you to join... its still under construction right now, but functionable..

the address is

www.volterra.yuku.com

Alice Cullen said...

Thank you guys sooo much for you nice comments to me and jasper and we are doing just fine and soon we will have a baby so look forward to that!!! Keep leaving comments and any questions you have to ask just ask and i will answer them all!!