Thursday, August 14, 2008

Midnight Sun

I just started reading Twilight again for the third time, yes, third time ~ I know, I know, I AM addicted.

Anywho, this time I seem to really be focusing on Edward. I'm just dying to know what he's thinking!! I am so happy that Stephenie is writing Midnight Sun. I think it's going to be awesome. There's so much more to Edward than we know.

One thing I want to know is exactly when he falls in love with Bella. Is it fairly soon, or is he just "giving" in because his thrist for her is so strong and he's waiting to see where the chips will fall??? I'm not sure when Midnight Sun will be released, but I hope we don't have to wait too much longer.

If you haven't read the first chapter of Midnight Sun, I highly recommend you do!!

Chapter 1 from Midnight Sun is posted on her website: CLICK HERE This is off of Stephenie's official website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/. Enjoy!

6 comments:

hoLLy said...

yes, you are an addict. i think the medical term is twilightitis.

Cindy said...

Better call Carlisle to cure me! Although, Edward does have two degrees in medicine, I'd let him treat me any day.

-Melissa- said...

I can't wait to read Edward's side of the story.

Patty said...

I read and loved the first chapter. I wonder if there is a release date yet?

Me said...

I agree Cindy~ and I hope she hurries it up!! I hvae these views of him and thoughts & I am dying (hee hee) to see if my views match anything she comes up with!

Tara D. said...

I can't wait!!! Yay!!!