Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hudgens Rep Denies New Moon Audition

Maybe this is true! I know this will excite a lot of you if it is!! But of course, at this point, everything is pretty much a rumor, so who really knows???? I guess we'll all find out for sure soon enough.

Per Digital Spy:

Vanessa Hudgens has not auditioned for a role in New Moon, according to her representative.

Earlier reports suggested that the High School Musical 3 star had read for the role of werewolf Leah Clearwater in the forthcoming Twilight sequel.

However, a representative for the actress has dismissed the speculation.

"I don't know anything about the audition. As far as I know, it's just a rumour."

New Moon is expected to begin filming in Vancouver in March.

1 comment:

Tara D. said...

True or not, I do think she would do a decent job as the character. Maybe she should audition. But like someone said before, I just don't see her being mean or aggressive although I'm sure she's got it in her.