Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stephenie Meyer on Oprah!

From StephenieMeyer.com:

Hi everybody!

I wanted to apprise you all of a few upcoming things.

You know I've been doing the hermit thing this last year, in so far as media is concerned, and I'm not changing that now, but I am making an exception. I'm doing this for a good reason: I am so pleased and amazed and thrilled with what Chris Weitz has done with New Moon that I want to talk about it, and to show my support for him. And since I'm only doing one interview, better make it big. Really big. So....I will be on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Friday, November 13th. Check the local listings on Oprah's website to find out what time it will be on where you live.........

I'm so very excited that you'll all get to see New Moon in just two weeks! Then you'll see what I'm going on about....

Love,

Steph

--------------------

Thanks to Casey for sharing this news!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP DO YOU GUYS REALIZE NEW MOON COMES OUT IN 9 MORE FRICKIN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG MY STOMACH IS FLOPPING ALL OVERTHEPLACE ! IM SOOOOOO EXCITED

hoLLy said...

go steph!