Monday, August 24, 2009

Boo Boo makes a boo boo

Actor Boo Boo Stewart, who will play new wolf-pack member Seth Clearwater in "Eclipse," may have spoken out of turn last week, when he said that there were plans for five "Twilight" flicks.

"I heard there's going to be three more movies," Stewart told "Access Hollywood," which reported that Stewart has contract options for any films after "Eclipse." " 'Eclipse,' 'Breaking Dawn' and there should be one more."

But Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the "Twilight" movies, released a statement to "Access Hollywood" over the weekend saying that Stewart was mistaken. "We appreciate our young actor's enthusiasm for the franchise and his role, but his comments about the number of films were unfortunately uninformed and not accurate," the statement said. "However, the fans should rest assured that we're working with Stephenie Meyer to bring 'Breaking Dawn' to the big screen."

Many presumed that Stewart's comments meant that the fourth book in the franchise, "Breaking Dawn," would be split in half, for a total of five installments. Summit said that nothing is set yet about any future "Twilight" movies beyond "Eclipse," but that the studio is currently in the process of making decisions.

Source: MTV.com

Okay, is it just me or is Boo Boo (aka Seth) not just absolutely adorable!!! I can so see him playing Seth.

6 comments:

Tara D. said...

I totally loved the title of this post. Hee hee But yeah, I'd heard from others that they believed BD was to be divided into two movies. But I think we all know that nothing is certain to what is going on (I highly doubt they'll divide them).

Bitten said...

Well you know me Tara, the Wolf Pack is awesome and he is just adorable! I know it will kill me when he gets hurt...the mother in me just wants to protect him haha!!

Teamjacob4ever said...

OH MY GOSH I think he is so adprable he will make the perfect Seth

Teamjacob4ever said...

Sorry I ment adorable I typed the wrong letter

Katie :) said...

SO cute!!! And I agree with Teamjacob4ever!!

hoLLy said...

he is cute:) but it get straight dude!