Friday, August 28, 2009

First 'New Moon' Single Revealed

From RTE Entertainment:

The lead single for the second film in the 'Twilight' series, 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon', has been announced.

'Meet Me on the Equinox' was written specifically by US band Death Cab for Cutie for the film.

The song will be premiered on 13 September on the MTV website during the MTV Video Music Awards broadcast.

The soundtrack for 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' will be released on 20 October.

For more information about this single, click here.

Fan-made poster

2 comments:

Bitten said...

Well this is interesting! Music to put us in the New Moon mood...outstanding! :)

The Twilovers Suizards said...

hello, I love your blog, provided the visit, that the information you have before, I'm from Mexico, and I also have a blog, I hope one day I visit on my blog, or you log into your email.
your blog is great!