Sunday, May 31, 2009

14-Second New Moon Trailer

From EW.com:

Because we can't possibly wait until Sunday night to see the trailer for The Twilight Saga: New Moon premiere on the MTV Movie Awards, Entertainment Tonight has scored itself a 14-second tease (which I am ashamed to admit I found out about through a Ryan Seacrest Tweet). Check it out below. I'm not sure what there is to say other than that Kristen Stewart does some nice eyebrow acting and, of course, that Bella's birthday present is worth $20,000.

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

that looks like one niiiice kiss.

Tara D. said...

I think she makes the weirdest faces sometimes, lol. Did it look strange to anyone else? :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha $20,000 present...funny! The trailer on MTV was awesome! I am so pumped for the movie and even though i am totally team Edward I am still thinking Whoa Jacob...hottie!