Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Woman Finds "Twilight Sequel" Scripts...

...and then returns them.


Associate Press keeps us informed -"ST. LOUIS (AP) — A St. Louis beauty salon owner accidentally happened upon two of the hottest Hollywood scripts — the pages from the upcoming "Twilight" sequels.Her decision to turn them over to the studio got her an invitation to the premieres.Casey Ray spotted the scripts in a trash bin outside an upscale hotel where actors filming a different movie were staying. She considered leaking the scripts to a national tabloid, but decided against it.Instead, her lawyer, Al Watkins, helped her return them to Summit Entertainment LLC, the studio making the movies.Watkins says the studio invited Ray to premieres for the vampire films, "New Moon" and "Memoirs," and will certify the scripts as authentic after the movies are released.There was no immediate comment from the studio."
Thanks Twicrack!


It kinda makes you wonder how careless some of these actors are being. I mean, c'mon, you don't throw away something like that, this is highly sensitive materials that should be thoroughly shredded after viewing. Seriously.

7 comments:

subliminalrabbit said...

how do you know the script was tossed by one of the actors? lots of people need scripts prior to and during film production - certainly it's insinuated, since "actors filming a different movie" were staying at a nearby hotel, but other people involved that movie's production were likely also in the same hotel. i'd be careful before making any accusations; just my 2 cents.

Unknown said...

So is Memoirs a vamp flick too, and MTV who has a wack reporter is saying that Rob is in both of these films??? do we know more??

Cindy said...

Actors or not, the point is: Stop being so careless with a such valuable script, WHOEVER YOU ARE!

And I believe the true story here is Casey Ray. Kudos to her for turning them in!!!

Katie Cullen said...

OMG!! The PREMIER!!!!!!!!! I wish!!

Anonymous said...

Good for her!! GO Casey!!!

Tara D. said...

I would not say I was making accusations, the article did that for me. And yes, Cindy, the article was about the carelessness of whoever left them in the first place, regardless of who did it. I still say it's an actor, though. FYI, my opinions along with others, are expressed constantly on this blog because this blog belongs, in part, to myself. I state facts, then give my opinion, but it is only my opinion. I'm not asking anyone to agree with me; I actually like to hear the other side. So, keep em coming. All clean comments are always welcomed.

Anonymous said...

thank god there are still people who do the right thing. way to go Stacey!!!

HS