Thursday, May 28, 2009

Robert Topless

From MTV.co.uk:

Twilight star Robert Pattinson has been spotted showing off his hot body on the set of the latest Twilight film New Moon.

The photos taken in the Italian city of Montepulciano show Pattinson and Stewart in a number of steamy embraces, resulting in Pattinson topless.

It’s safe to say with steamy scenes like this one, New Moon will certainly be upping the ante for the remaining Twilight movies.


Is that really him? If so, he's buffed up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yammie!!!!

Tara D. said...

I can't decided what I like better, Rob in a tux or Rob shirtless. No wait, I can- definitely Rob shirtless. He looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad he buffed up for this movie. It better for is movie.

jijah montel said...

I like him in every single way.. be it in tux or shirtless.. but this pic is an absolute gorgeousness!!!