Friday, May 1, 2009

Peter Facinelli: Taylor Lautner As A Werewolf 'Scares Me'


Hollywood Access recently published the following:


LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Taylor Lautner’s hard work in the gym bulking up to play a werewolf in “New Moon” appears to have paid off – he’s scaring his co-stars.
Access Hollywood caught up with “New Moon” star Peter Facinelli, who plays vampire Dr. Cullen, at the “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” premiere in LA Monday night where he admitted his newfound fear of Taylor.
“He scares me now!” Peter joked with Access. “He’s gotten really big and if I saw him in a back alley, I’d probably run!”
And it’s not just Taylor who’s instilling fear in Peter’s heart – the newly cast wolf pack is also wreaking some havoc on the set in Vancouver.
“Werewolves are coming out of the woodwork,” Peter added. “They scare me!”
One group of people who do not send shivers down Peter’s spine are the dedicated Twi-hards, who have been streaming into Vancouver hoping to get a glimpse the cast as they film “New Moon.”
“The fans have been phenomenal, we have fans who just camp out all night long…with sleeping bags!” Peter told Access. “It’s crazy!”



If I lived closer, I'd be living in my sleeping bag, just sayin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had the money I too would be up their with my camping gear!!

T.A.

XxX-nell-XxX said...

this is random but i was watching this video on you tube and i don't think rob and kristen know how much they touch each other ether in pics or off set but they are nearly always together its quite weird lol

hoLLy said...

can't wait to see new moon and how bulked up taylor has gotten. he was such a little dude in twilight!

Kira said...

Totally agree with you, Holly!