Saturday, May 2, 2009

Twilight Tats

How far would you go to show your love of Twilight? I don't think I would go this far, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I thought it would be interesting to look around and find some Twilight tattoos ( I knew someone had to have them), and sure enough, I found a few. Have any of you guys ever considered a Twilight tattoo? Do any of you have any you'd like to share? Please, if these tattoos are in some "private" areas of the body, go ahead and hold onto those. Please, lol! I just thought this would be an interesting topic, and something maybe a few of are followers have already. You can send your tattoo pictures to ourtwilightchronicles@live.com.

The Cullen Crest

Wow, that looks painful!

Lovin' the apple!

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

um, no. i love twilight, but not enough to have it permanently on my body! sorry rob, but i have to draw the line somewhere:)

Patty said...

I agree Holly! I think any tattoo is well...ugly!! I love Twilight but tattoos = YUK!

Dugout Daisy said...

HAHAHA! I've got one!
I got it when I first read the book about 3 years ago, had no idea it would turn into this big thing. You can see it on my blog. ;)